Video for you guys!

CammieNLeno

Aloha everyone. Long time since i last posted. My landlord made me get rid of my chams due to finding escaped crickets in their office area and such. Not a day goes by that i miss the little guys, time away from them really makes you appreciate how fantastic these little guys are.

I went on a cruise this weekend to a place that is known to have jacksons, and low and behold i found a nice healthy male. I thought you all would like to see this video of a wild feller just crusin around. Very hearty male with great colors. I put him back and was taken back to some fantastic memories of when i had mine as i was handeling them.

Enjoy this video - if i can remember how to post this correctly!!!

if that doenst work (sorry brad) then here is a direct linke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELlFvGfF1h8

Thanks and aloha everyone, take care of your little critters!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, love the colours and horns.

Wish Jacksons were more available in the UK, can't find them anywhere!

Ash

That was a very nice jacksons. It reminds me of my first chameleon. His name was Jack (yes I know how creative??) I bought him at my first reptile show in Chicago, I thought I had everything right but about 8 months later I found him in convulsions on the bottom of his cage. It was like 2 in the morning I was balling calling my sister and asking what to do. It was a long night, he only lived like 2 hours after that. I eventually linked his death to not taking off the plastic screen that came with the uvb. I now like to think I have more common sense, but I still don't understand why they put the plastic on it if it isn't suppose to be there?? Sorry about my whole life story, the video just made me think to the past... :)

Awesome video dude! I am going to buy my Jackson's tomorrow, i hope he looks half as good as the one in your video! Thanks again for sharing.

Sucks you had to get rid of your jacks.
Thanks for sharing the vid. I really enjoy checking out jacks in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom