Very pleased!

Jerdog

A couple months ago I started making phone calls and sending e- mails. I was looking for a panther. My plan was to buy one from the expo here in las Vegas. However after talking to Ed from kammerflage I decided to wait and order one of his. I searched all the different company's and found Ed was more than willing to answer questions I had and explain everything. With so many breeders out there he sold me on not just an awesome animal but customer service that was greatly appreciated. My son has named our boy "Bob"!
He was hatched march 11th and is really starting to show some beautiful colors. His sire is "G-kar". I also want to mention Chad from tiki tiki, I met up with him to pick up some supplies and ended up talking for a while about these little guys. Cricket crack is just awesome ! I would recomend these companys for sure! I'd like to post some pics maybe someone can tell me how it's done on here.

I am happy you are are pleased with the Kammers!
there is a post "calling all Kammer babies", please add pics of your baby to it!
we would all love to see him!
anne

I've seen that thread. I would love to add some photos! Just got a new dslr, so how does one put pics on here?

Kammers rule!!! Just go to the bottom of the post here and click on manage attachments and then download pics from your computer.

Glad to see that you made it to the forum! If you are in the photobucket interface copy the IMG code and post it into the reply. Like so…

DSC00215.jpg

I'm on my iPhone now.. Just signed up photobucket , when I get on comp later I post some pics. Thank you everyone for help.

Back
Top Bottom