Learning new things everyday ❤️‍🔥

pascal2023

Avid Member
Honestly I can’t remember the last time I woke and Felt like I knew What I was doing with my chameleon. I would always do my research before buying anything especially animals and I know how much Work chameleons are and I love it and I love the challenge but when I say I felt like I knew enough I feel like I learn new things every day that I had no clue about 🫣😂

I enjoy learning things on here and I have learnt a hell of a lot of stuff from caring for my chameleon, looking aftwe her enclosure and looking after her feeders (and gut loading them) … they’re like pets in themselves 😂

I love having P, but she scares me sometimes I really feel like I don’t know what I’m doing until I come in here and it puts my mind at ease a little. I know we were talking earlier about how an edge we are and how anxious they make us and if anyone tells you different they’re hundred percent lying 🤥🥲

So my new challenge of the day is that he has gone off eating and I’ve noticed when putting her ointment on that she has some little yellow and orange and red flex all over her (patterning) could this be the start of her producing eggs I wonder. I have her lay bin all ready and set up in her new enclosure and it’s been in there for a while, I wonder if these are signs of the start of her laying eggs 🪺

❤️🧡💛

** like to add these flecks of colour are so faint but there’s a couple patches that are super bright but when she changes her green colour to a darker green you literally can’t see those flecks ❤️🧡

Well not really, my girl rarely sits basking and is more on the constant move, probably searching for food, but she’s still young and growing. Maybe when they get older and are full grown they settle down. What‘s your experience with Boa’s @crosscutts
And yes they need a big (custom) enclosure about 3 times the recommended one of a veiled or panther.

Tell me you have a chameleon without telling me you have a chameleon … I’ll go first …

😅
2ED54D8C-FE97-462E-B2A5-4302389273AA.jpeg

Well not really, my girl rarely sits basking and is more on the constant move, probably searching for food, but she’s still young and growing. Maybe when they get older and are full grown they settle down. What‘s your experience with Boa’s @crosscutts
And yes they need a big (custom) enclosure about 3 times the recommended one of a veiled or panther.
Yep they really do need a large enclosure even though they barely use it , my girl will head towards the warming light in the morning but doesn’t necessarily bask . when I did have my girl in a temporary enclosure that was small she spent a lot more time roaming around looking for a way out . Even in the giant enclosure Andre’ Will do his run of the enclosure in the morning but by afternoon they both settle down . ironically they do not hide they tend to sit on the branch closest to the door that opens when it’s time for food 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yep they really do need a large enclosure even though they barely use it , my girl will head towards the warming light in the morning but doesn’t necessarily bask . when I did have my girl in a temporary enclosure that was small she spent a lot more time roaming around looking for a way out . Even in the giant enclosure Andre’ Will do his run of the enclosure in the morning but by afternoon they both settle down . ironically they do not hide they tend to sit on the branch closest to the door that opens when it’s time for food 🤷🏽‍♂️
🤣 same here no hiding and sleeping in front of the door

Back
Top Bottom