veiled true coluors

bradders

what age do veileds get there adult colours? mines about a year old but still only shows green and browns.
bradders

Usually from a year to 15 months, but realize some Veileds are just green and brown and not all that spectacular.
Wait-don't you have a female? She would have her colors by now-girls are even less colorful.

Do you have any pictures? Just want to make sure you have a male. As Julris mentioned , some males aren't as colorful as others, but even at 7 or 8 months, most males will start to show a portion of their adult coloration.

Bradders, you have a female, right? Females don't show many colors unless gravid or pretty stressed out (and even when stressed, wont be as brilliant or anywhere NEAR as brilliant as a male). So what you see now is what you get, I imagine.

sweet, yeh well shes beautiful at the moment. real bright green, just wonderd if she will get any other colours, i know shes female because she has no spurs on her back feet, cheers for the info dudes
bradders DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Definitely she is beautiful! We weren't saying she wouldn't be beautiful, just not as colorful as males.

I find that strange my male isnt THAT colourful but hes only 9 months is it possible he will change a lil?

i dont think yours is a year old, mine here is 6-7 months and she is a little larger and more colorfull. i would say yours is about 5mo.

Last edited:
really, i was told she was alot older, my mate i got her from said she was about 7 months old and i have had her for 2 months, maby he got it wrong, because i also have another (leon) who is about a year and 2 months now and is alot bigger in comparison, i know males are bigger but he is alot bigger and there aint much age difference. so maby she is younger cheers for the info peeps real help
bradders

Back
Top Bottom