veiled on the ground

This just says ficus assorted. Idk what kind it is.

I would definitely not go with that one. It's a Ficus elastica, which is safe for chameleons according to FLChams, but it is just not good for climbing. It is 90% leaf and does not have the sturdy structures necessary for your chameleon to grasp onto

I'm not a long time owner, but I have been watching the forums for awhile now. I've watched your entire thread, and am so happy to see her improving. You also seemed very open to suggestions, and if I remember correctly, you didn't have a ton of money to throw at it, but you did your best anyway. Just wanted to give you a pat on the back, from one newbie to another.

I'm not a long time owner, but I have been watching the forums for awhile now. I've watched your entire thread, and am so happy to see her improving. You also seemed very open to suggestions, and if I remember correctly, you didn't have a ton of money to throw at it, but you did your best anyway. Just wanted to give you a pat on the back, from one newbie to another.
Thank you :)

I want umbrella but they don't have any

Attachments

• IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 134
I want umbrella but they don't have any
Try local green houses? Maybe like a bruce company? I never had any luck at Walmart/Home depot, seems like they focus more on flowers and real garden plants. They have hibiscus though, which you need a grow light for if I remember correctly.

Try local green houses? Maybe like a bruce company? I never had any luck at Walmart/Home depot, seems like they focus more on flowers and real garden plants. They have hibiscus though, which you need a grow light for if I remember correctly.
Yea, I'm guna try a greenhouse. I give up here lol. Thank y'all for the help!

It's the start of fall here so most places only have mums and shrubs. I'm going to have to find a greenhouse to go to I think

It's the start of fall here so most places only have mums and shrubs. I'm going to have to find a greenhouse to go to I think
Hey guys I'm back. Umm... I missed a lot. We are talking about plants now. I searched up plant stores and Amazon popped up. I looked through it. Had really great live plants. :). Amazon has some really cheap and good umbrella plants. I would recommend getting some of those for your cham. (y)Here's a link to the Amazon plant store, https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=...lant&sprefix=umbrella+tree&crid=17ELOVMQD5DJ0 l. Hope that helps you Kai!

Hey guys I'm back. Umm... I missed a lot. We are talking about plants now. I searched up plant stores and Amazon popped up. I looked through it. Had really great live plants. :). Amazon has some really cheap and good umbrella plants. I would recommend getting some of those for your cham. (y)Here's a link to the Amazon plant store, https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=...lant&sprefix=umbrella+tree&crid=17ELOVMQD5DJ0 l. Hope that helps you Kai!

Thank you! I'll look into that :)

Back
Top Bottom