veiled on the ground

I had the lights on their side beside the cage bc she was on the ground. Now that she's climbing, I moved the lights back on top of the cage. The lights were to far away when she was stuck on the ground.

I also gathered some branches and rocks outside. The rocks for the plants. I've washed them very thoroughly. Now they're drying.

Attachments

• IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    255.7 KB · Views: 155
I had the lights on their side beside the cage bc she was on the ground. Now that she's climbing, I moved the lights back on top of the cage. The lights were to far away when she was stuck on the ground.
I think your chameleon is hooking to be so happy

I also gathered some branches and rocks outside. The rocks for the plants. I've washed them very thoroughly. Now they're drying.

So I've been reading a lot of forums on here today and now I'm wondering if Petco was wrong that she's female. Yall have looked at her pics. Does she look female to yall?
Seems like they give horrible advice to everyone!

image.jpg
if the chams directly under it and too close, move it to the back...... reading some of the comments above, 2000 being spent already WOW lol can i see pics??? curious now as Ive spent around 7-800 dollars on my veiled enclosure and i think i have it all but apparently not lol
Large extra tall Exo Terra, bioactive substrate, universal rock background, 36” quad t5 HO lighting, ceramic heat emitter, Exo Terra sunray, custom oak cabinet, backup battery/surge protector, herpkeeper with 4 digital temp/humidity probes, monsoon rs400(not the best, but it works), solarmeter 6.5, nearly every book on chameleon/bioactivity I could find, digital laser temp gun, TONS of different supplements/feeders, oh, and the chameleon. It adds up really fast. Not to mention veterinarian visits or many orders to feeder companies and cage decor.

So I've been reading a lot of forums on here today and now I'm wondering if Petco was wrong that she's female. Yall have looked at her pics. Does she look female to yall?
Seems like they give horrible advice to everyone!
She looks female, post a pick of the back of her rear heel.

Not the best pic. But she wasn't having it lol. She hates my cell phone.

Attachments

• IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 113
Female 100%. Love the little anger stripes haha. Glad things are starting to turn around. Here is a pic of my boy fired up.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180924_113412.jpg
    MVIMG_20180924_113412.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 124
I had an umbrella before and that's where mine always slept. He would climb down in it. Now he has pothos and won't stop eating it haha.

Back
Top Bottom