Veiled Month at March South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

I have Pacific treefrog tadpoles and eggs available if anyone wants to grow some up in their backyards. They are FREE, just spreading the joy! They croak and lay eggs from January thru May, then come back again next year if you have a water source.

Let me know if you want any:)

I have Pacific treefrog tadpoles and eggs available if anyone wants to grow some up in their backyards. They are FREE, just spreading the joy! They croak and lay eggs from January thru May, then come back again next year if you have a water source.

Let me know if you want any:)

I do! I think they would have fun in the parson enclosure. For as much misting and dripping that it gets daily.

Anybody want a very small bunch of mixed green banana roaches? P.nivea, they are a small mixed group of mostly tiny babies but you can see some full grown ones. i can bring them to the meeting. Because of the small batch. they will be in a substrate of coconut fiber in a plastic cup. If you have a colony, just dump them in lol. all im asking is 5 bucks

Howdy All,

Fun meeting :). I took a few photos of today's critters. I'll let their keepers post more about them :D.

SBCK6.jpg

SBCK1.jpg

SBCK2.jpg

SBCK3.jpg

SBCK4.jpg

SBCK5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom