Veiled Month at March South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

I just placed my cricket order for Wednesday which reminded me to ask everyone for their cricket order for meeting. So far only have a order for Rodney and Bill. And keeping with veil theme, here's a photo.

Last edited:
I have a male veiled I can bring that I will sell from one of Nan Crippens last lines (from what I was told by the guy who bought them from her). He is a high turquoise and is only 5 months old! Huge for his age. $150. PM me if you are interested. I dont have room for him anymore because of my other full grown male.

vld.jpg

I have a male veiled I can bring that I will sell from one of Nan Crippens last lines (from what I was told by the guy who bought them from her). He is a high turquoise and is only 5 months old! Huge for his age. $150. PM me if you are interested. I dont have room for him anymore because of my other full grown male.

vld.jpg

ive gotten a few chams from her, her adult male breeder the high yellow one IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a high yellow male. His colors are just starting to show. If anyone wants to buy him, I'll bring him to the meeting. He's from the Storm line.

I made up some mantis cups for the meeting. And should have some large hornworm cups for anyone keeping big chameleons.

Last edited:
Please let me know if anyone is in need of crack. I have Kevin covered with the montane mix, but I'm shipping some regular over to England next week, so trying to plan out how much I need to make this weekend.

Last edited:
Please let me know if anyone is in need of crack. I have Kevin covered with the montane mix, but I'm shipping some regular over to England next week, so trying to plan out how much I need to make this weekend.

Steve,
I'll have to order one of them Cricket Crack bags...
Bill

Crickets have been order and crack put aside. Please don't ask for katydids, but I'll bring some other green things, about this time tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom