Veiled chameleon loves to cuddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feeding section on this site says millworms are fine on occasion.

Misting 4 secinds

Thank you for pointing that out I really appreciate it. All I was wanting to know was if it was OK this is my first chameleon and I don’t know if I’m doing anything right but every time I post something someone has something nasty or mean to say. I never knew I could fall in love with the reptile but goddamnit I didn’t and now everyone’s making me feel horrible about it.
Are you even emailed the owner of the formed as to delete my profile because I just can’t handle the negativity. :(
I will remind you that the negativity originated from YOU. Everyone asked you questions and was concerned with your perception of affection in an animal that was clearly showing stress. They asked you to fill out the help form because you asked if what your cham was doing is okay. You attacked the people trying to help you, which resulted in the negativity escalating.

I will remind you that the negativity originated from YOU. Everyone asked you questions and was concerned with your perception of affection in an animal that was clearly showing stress. They asked you to fill out the help form because you asked if what your cham was doing is okay. You attacked the people trying to help you, which resulted in the negativity escalating.
Please give me few minutes to explain to her.

You did your best bud. I really appreciate you trying to diffuse the situation. It’s nice to be encouraging sometimes: props!

You did your best bud. I really appreciate you trying to diffuse the situation. It’s nice to be encouraging sometimes: props!
Thanks.. I been in a lonely world myself...both my parents were gone when I was young...But it got me stronger on the bright side!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom