USPS is not making me a happy camper!

kokom05lb

So I ordered my roaches though dubiasdeli.com and the expected day for delivery was today! I stayed home checked tracking and everything. No updates since October 1st. I'm panicking and keep thinking "Omg what if they delivered it to the wrong address?" My husband thinks I'm crazy for worrying about a box of roaches, but this is my boys food! Both of my boys have turned against crickets. All Freckles wants to eat is the dubias SIGH

I know it's awful when an expected shipment of anything is delayed (especially when it's for a beloved family member) but still... if it is delivered to the wrong address, you can't help but laugh imagining what their reaction would be!:D

I know it's awful when an expected shipment of anything is delayed (especially when it's for a beloved family member) but still... if it is delivered to the wrong address, you can't help but laugh imagining what their reaction would be!:D

I was just imagining what that would be like!!! Too funny.:D

So I ordered my roaches though dubiasdeli.com and the expected day for delivery was today! I stayed home checked tracking and everything. No updates since October 1st. I'm panicking and keep thinking "Omg what if they delivered it to the wrong address?" My husband thinks I'm crazy for worrying about a box of roaches, but this is my boys food! Both of my boys have turned against crickets. All Freckles wants to eat is the dubias SIGH

Ugh. I hate them... In August I ordered like 50 butter worms and my shipment came 4 days after the expected delivery day!! I was SO mad

If it helps, they pack their dubias greatttt and the delay will not effect them at all. So eventually when it does get to you, I'm pretty sure they will be alive and well.

They got outt the box on your order?!?! How?

Dude, from DubiDeli they double box and the Dubias are in canvas bags! How did they get out?!?!

Be prepared for a ton of fresh nymphs runnin around the package. Word of advice, open the package in the tub!

Tracker says it was delivered, I never received the package! I'm very frustrated right now. I dont know how this problem is going to get solved. Tracker says that the package was signed and delivered but I never received it.

And I'm almost positive that the person that received has killed them off!

Tracker says it was delivered, I never received the package! I'm very frustrated right now. I dont know how this problem is going to get solved. Tracker says that the package was signed and delivered but I never received it.

And I'm almost positive that the person that received has killed them off!

That sux. You have to call your local post office to file a claim. I've had to do it before. It's not too bad but it six it happened.

The supervisor at the post ofice thinks that the delivery guy scanned it as delivered but wasnt actually delivered. They wnt me tocheck back with the post office here on post to see if its there. :mad:

I hate USPS tracking. It is never accurate. I have had things arrive already and it still says its somewhere else.

If your boys turned away from crickets I would not feed them for a few days and they will ho back to crickets and no you are not starving them .that happened to me and that's how I fixed it.some people switch to roaches because they don't smell like crickets and they are cleaner ,well thats another story. I would keep them with crix because they are easy to get . Roaches one a day or every other day .

Back
Top Bottom