used mist king wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mary prefontaine

I'm looking for a mist king at a reasonable price if its used. must have at least 2-4 spray nozzles, lots of tubing and any other attachment needs to get it all working. with up to 2-4 nozzles. I can send any info on my cage set up to see if you can help make sure i get what i need, as I know nothing about misting systems. If you have one for sale, please contact me. Whoever contacted me earlier, Possibly marty? can you give me another shout concernignthat 173.00 one you had, as it may be the only one I can go with
thanks mary

Got one thanks

I have not figured out how to remove this ad yet, but I have bought a mist king, so thank you to those who responded.

I'm looking for a mist king at a reasonable price if its used. must have at least 2-4 spray nozzles, lots of tubing and any other attachment needs to get it all working. with up to 2-4 nozzles. I can send any info on my cage set up to see if you can help make sure i get what i need, as I know nothing about misting systems. If you have one for sale, please contact me. Whoever contacted me earlier, Possibly marty? can you give me another shout concernignthat 173.00 one you had, as it may be the only one I can go with
thanks mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom