URGENT help needed!!

Update: Shes had 2 stitches to try to keep it in. Stitches are coming out on Thursday at her check up. She's so upset, she's turned black with yellow and green spots, ive never seen her that colour before, poor poor thing :(

I hope this works and she's ok, ive done everything i can and as quick as i could. God i feel horrible for her, my heart is aching thinking that she's in any pain.

Jade, I hope everything works out ok for you and Ali. Those colours you mention could well be gravid colours too, although she is undoubtedly very stressed right now. Poor l'il girl, just when you were doing so well with her weight and all.

Yes, could be gravid colors, and the egg laying process is probably going to cause further complications. Sorry you are going through this and hope it works out.

This happened to my box turtle, it was because I was feeding him to many superworms.After a trip and $150 later he was all fixed!:cool:

If it helps to know my 12 grams Jackson also did the prolapsed twice. I put it back in the second time myself. Your little girl will hopefully do fine. It just seems os awful, & finding it the first time is so scary. You are doing great, just hang in there.

hope everything works out OK!!! we are all thinking of you and Ali!!! you did your part, taking charge of her well being and seeking help!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom