Urates have changed.

Throwingstones

Avid Member
Since she changed colors her urates have been more like white liquid. Looks like paint splatters. This one was just yesterday. Looks a little more solid. I don’t think I took a picture of the others.

Attachments

• IMG_7039.jpeg
    IMG_7039.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 30
Have you changed anything pertaining to hydration? Fogging or misting schedule? Feeding more hornworms?

Have you changed anything pertaining to hydration? Fogging or misting schedule?
I’ve only took out the fogging a while back and I don’t remember when I started the 10:30 misting. With my house feeling like a bajillion degrees lowest my enclosure was getting was like 70. I have been trying to run the dripper every day as long as the stupid thing works. This is the top of my enclosure numbers for yesterday and that’s pretty average.

Attachments

• IMG_7045.png
    IMG_7045.png
    120 KB · Views: 30
I’ve only took out the fogging a while back and I don’t remember when I started the 10:30 misting. With my house feeling like a bajillion degrees lowest my enclosure was getting was like 70. I have been trying to run the dripper every day as long as the stupid thing works. This is the top of my enclosure numbers for yesterday and that’s pretty average.
So her urates are fine. Just shows that she is hydrated. So she is definitely taking advantage of having the dripper going.

Back
Top Bottom