Update

So Poseidon is at 11.40 grams today, I forgot to mention he still has coccidia and will be getting another 7 day treatment with higher doses but he is doing ok for the most part and is gaining weight.

So Poseidon is at 11.40 grams today, I forgot to mention he still has coccidia and will be getting another 7 day treatment with higher doses but he is doing ok for the most part and is gaining weight.
Coccidia is probably the most insidious and difficult parasite to get rid of because of the extra work in cleaning/keeping it out of the habitat. Hang in there. (y)

Does your vet have a different med? I only ask bI used that on my male veiled and it never worked till I had my vet try a different med.
🤯 tell me your joking omgggg I cant keep doing this.... they didnt say anything about a different med but hes gaining weight now so I thought it worked some and that this should get rid of it

🤯 tell me your joking omgggg I cant keep doing this.... they didnt say anything about a different med but hes gaining weight now so I thought it worked some and that this should get rid of it
Yes the original med I was given was albon and it didn’t work. A year later I found out he still had coccidia. Once they switched him he got a lot better. I can’t remember what the drug was called at this moment but I would recommend not albon again

13 grams now.

Attachments

• Part0(2).jpg
    Part0(2).jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom