Update

Ok and do I just use that or do I need to mix it with water or something?
You do not mix it with anything...

Get gloves... get a spray bottle that you only use for it. If you have glasses wear them when your spraying it on. Take the cage outside to do this. The smell is extremely strong... Continue spraying the surfaces of the cage so that it is wet with it for 20 minutes. After you are going to spray the heck out of it with water to get the excess off.

Do not do this where your dogs can get into it. This stuff is extremely strong so use caution.

You do not mix it with anything...

Get gloves... get a spray bottle that you only use for it. If you have glasses wear them when your spraying it on. Take the cage outside to do this. The smell is extremely strong... Continue spraying the surfaces of the cage so that it is wet with it for 20 minutes. After you are going to spray the heck out of it with water to get the excess off.

Do not do this where your dogs can get into it. This stuff is extremely strong so use caution.
Ok thank you!

I know its not great but this is the final product after a long and stressful day. We made it smaller to help with cleaning, hopefully its only for a couple weeks

Attachments

• 20210130_193627.jpg
    20210130_193627.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 64
So giving the medicine to Poseidon is going terrible. Its impossible to get him to take this little bit from a syringe so the vet was really nice and agreed to give him the medicine every day, so I do have to put him in a box and drive up there every day but they aren't making me pay for it and hes getting what he needs so it's ok.
That vet is doing you a big one above & beyond. I think some type of meaningful Thank You! is in order.

Have you tried injecting the meds into a roach. I know it sucks doing it, but take sharp syringe and inject through its "back end hole" and fill it up.
I only have blqck soldier larvae and crickets, the crickets jump away and he hasnt been eating the worms lately, I tried and ended up wasting a dose because he wouldnt eat it
Ew, that's nasty. 😝

Wouldn't drenching feeder insects in the medicine work as well?
Tried but the cricket almost died, he ended up antenna-less and one legged lol

Have you tried injecting the meds into a roach. I know it sucks doing it, but take sharp syringe and inject through its "back end hole" and fill it up.
This is what I do when I need to give meds. I inject the roaches, then I’ll hand feed to once that have the meds so I know they are being eaten. Easiest and less stressful Way to give needs.

hornworms are hard to puncture for some reason

Back
Top Bottom