Update Video on chams and Questions

Hello everyone, i have been really busy with school and didn't make videos for awhile but here is my latest one with my female veiled chameleon and my male and female pygmy chameleons. The veiled is Clea and you all know that, the pygmys are Payton and Luna. Here is the video and someone please tell me which plants are safe and which ones are not for the pygmys cage. Also the one that i said was pothos,.. it is pothos right? Here it is enjoy and help me out im confused here :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBMDYJux4A0

Hello everyone, i have been really busy with school and didn't make videos for awhile but here is my latest one with my female veiled chameleon and my male and female pygmy chameleons. The veiled is Clea and you all know that, the pygmys are Payton and Luna. Here is the video and someone please tell me which plants are safe and which ones are not for the pygmys cage. Also the one that i said was pothos,.. it is pothos right? Here it is enjoy and help me out im confused here :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBMDYJux4A0

No, alot of plants were misidentified like the "pothos" and the "ficus" although its a type of ficus its not safe for chameleons, im not sure about pygmy though.

Not sure about the plants, really hard to tell, you gotta work on your video tecknique mate :)
Good idea to remove the fake wall, Eventually insects, especially crickets will eat that stuff, its basically painted styrofoam.
Glad you stuffed tissues in the bottletop to stop the pygmys drowning, but you know, those tissues will absorb water eventually, get soggy and fall in. It might be worth doing something a little more permenant with that? like maybe some window screen over the bottle (wrapped around the plants) secured with an elastic band?
Cute little pygmys, I hope you have a good culture/colony of small feeders. :)
I can see your really enjoying everything about them, you go! :)

I was just messing with you mate, it was hard to see the pygmys well, a little blurry. :)
I know its hard with the light and everything. Maybe you can get them out next time you have to clean or something anyway, video them closeup in good light, Id love to see them better sometime. Wish i could be there to actually see them, amazing tiny lizards, your lucky. :)

I was just messing with you mate, it was hard to see the pygmys well, a little blurry. :)
I know its hard with the light and everything. Maybe you can get them out next time you have to clean or something anyway, video them closeup in good light, Id love to see them better sometime. Wish i could be there to actually see them, amazing tiny lizards, your lucky. :)

Thank you i will make more videos of them for you

Thanks jojackson and what do you mean by improving video technique

Think he just means you need to edit it some. Too dark in the beginning for one, and the part where you laid the camera down to grab something should have been edited out. Just make it flow better is all. Windows movie maker is free and does a decent job for some simple edits. Pretty easy to use also. Regardless it was very informative and shows your passion for the little guys! :)

Keep up the good work.

Think he just means you need to edit it some. Too dark in the beginning for one, and the part where you laid the camera down to grab something should have been edited out. Just make it flow better is all. Windows movie maker is free and does a decent job for some simple edits. Pretty easy to use also. Regardless it was very informative and shows your passion for the little guys! :)

Keep up the good work.

thanks i will take that seriously now. Thank you

LOl, you take everything seriously Stefan, Dont forget your young, go have a little fun, grab your skateboard, go terrorise some grannys at the mall or something :D
We love your vids, shakes n all! :)

Did your dvd's arrive yet? Must be really close by now!

Back
Top Bottom