Update on my Raiden Faly Cross

krknieriem

Its been a little while since I have been on here, my wife and I are having a baby and I dont get to get on here as much as I would like. I am keeping all my critters but I have been asked to share some photos of my Raiden Faly Cross I got awhile back so here they are. He is going through a shed right now so I will be sure to update this thread once he finishes......Blue S/<ies

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

in order to make a beautiful chameleon you need 2 parts faly, 1 part ambanja, 1 part amazing color.

lol i have heard all the commotion on this guy he is awesome cross or not

he looks so sick, he really does have red rain

Holy $hit! That's an amazing looking Cham. Faly x Ambanja I assume? Stunning how solid and blue the bars are and the red rain!!Literally covered head to toe in rain.

I'm new to the drama ( but without starting more drama) can someone fill me in on what's up with the Raiden cross fiasco?

Thanks everyone for your comments..I didnt want to start a new controversy with this thread but with these guys I dont know that is possible....lol He is an amazing looking cham but when you see his brothers you can see more of what has been talked about. One thing Im wondering is where is that traditional looking yellow you find on Falys by the lips

Thanks everyone for your comments..I didnt want to start a new controversy with this thread but with these guys I dont know that is possible....lol He is an amazing looking cham but when you see his brothers you can see more of what has been talked about. One thing Im wondering is where is that traditional looking yellow you find on Falys by the lips

OK..... I wanna know about this controversy thing....Where do I find out about it?

F1s have a lot of yellow
F2s have a little yellow
And F3s have very little to no yellow. That's what I have noticed it is something they don't need in captivity.JMO.

Thanks for clarifying I did not know that

Yeah some people say diet witch seems to be true with my ambanja. But I have yet to try my gutload on a f3 faly to see if it brings out there yellow in there face like my ambanja.
It has keap the yellow on my wc f1 falys face nice and bright though.

One thing Im wondering is where is that traditional looking yellow you find on Falys by the lips

I have seen a few mention that it's "lost " when there is a supliment Deficiency. I think Texas Ranger ( or other members) mention something about his gutload that retains/enhances the yellow cheeks. Kinda like a flamingo that is taken off a shrimp diet and looses the pink pigment in its feathers.

I have seen a few mention that it's "lost " when there is a supliment Deficiency. I think Texas Ranger ( or other members) mention something about his gutload that retains/enhances the yellow cheeks. Kinda like a flamingo that is taken off a shrimp diet and looses the pink pigment in its feathers.

Beat you to it lol:D

F1s have a lot of yellow
F2s have a little yellow
And F3s have very little to no yellow. That's what I have noticed it is something they don't need in captivity.JMO.

Yeah some people say diet witch seems to be true with my ambanja. But I have yet to try my gutload on a f3 faly to see if it brings out there yellow in there face like my ambanja.
It has keap the yellow on my wc f1 falys face nice and bright though.

Lol, I talked him up. ^^

Back
Top Bottom