Update on Luie’s Health Issues

Thank you all so much. I have Luie at home with me and plan to enjoy every single moment that we have left together.

Jann I am sure you will make Luie's remaining days the best that they can be. Why do we all have to get old? :(

I know Luie and you have a strong bond and that he will have the very best love and care any cham could ever hope, my wish is that there will be many days still for you and Luie....it is really very hard for anyone outside the chameleon family to understand the love we all have for these special pets, I love Picasso with all my heart.....my thoughts and prayers Jann.

I know Luie and you have a strong bond and that he will have the very best love and care any cham could ever hope, my wish is that there will be many days still for you and Luie....it is really very hard for anyone outside the chameleon family to understand the love we all have for these special pets, I love Picasso with all my heart.....my thoughts and prayers Jann.

Very well said.

This is so sad to know that you are loosing time with a loved one. At least you know you will have time to cherrish every second you do have ... as I know you always do. God Bless you both Jann & Luie

Jann, I'm so sorry that you are going through this right now. You have so much support on here, and we all know that if love could heal, your chams would live forever. Just think of how much fuller your life has been with them in it, and theirs with you. Peace be the journey.

Jann I'm sure you will have time to enjoy Luie still and I'm very sure he is enjoying his time with mommy :) your boys are so lucky to have you.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Luie will live on in our hearts forever and I'm sure you will make the best of whatever time he has with you. I am sorry about your babies getting on in years but it is just proof of your dedication and love.

I send you positive wishes every time I spend time with my little ones (which has been quite a bit lately since Poppi has been having a few issues).

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Luie will live on in our hearts forever and I'm sure you will make the best of whatever time he has with you. I am sorry about your babies getting on in years but it is just proof of your dedication and love.

I send you positive wishes every time I spend time with my little ones (which has been quite a bit lately since Poppi has been having a few issues).

Jann unfortunately had to put Luie down a few weeks ago. There is a memorial thread on him.

Sorry, I hadn't seen the memorial posting. I just checked this thread and didn't see any bad news so I was hoping for the best...

Jann,

I finally saw the tributes to your boys. You are such a great photographer and had such stunning subjects.

I can't come on the forum without crying for all you have been through lately. I hope you have good things to come...

Jackie

Back
Top Bottom