uhhh..

:D
Dulux_Chameleon.preview.jpg

Joe I hope that isnt a pic of your date tonight:D

I honestly have no idea. I keep the cage door and my bedroom door closed. It took me so long to find him because I refused to believe he made it outside my room.

So he did make it outside of your room somehow? Where did you end up finding him?

We went through the entire cage and he wasn't in there. We took EVERYTHING out, nothing. Searched the whole house and we can't find him. :( We set our heat lamp off to the side of the cage hoping he will go to it because it's pretty cold in the house but it's been a whole day and he hasn't shown up. I'm worried when we move in a couple months I'm going to find him in a corner somewhere :(

OMG I'm so sorry hun!! I hope he turns up very soon. I would never suggest this being mean in anywya but I have to ask.... your boyfriend isnt pulling the 'the hamster ran away' card is he? I dont know him or you so please dont take that the wrong way but maybe he doesnt have the heart to tell you it passed?? I really hope you find him I'm guessing you dont have anyother pets to get ahold of it they are so good at hidding!!

Well, at this point, I think you need to concentrate on attracting him back to the cage. Open it up, keep the lights on during daylight and keep food available. If you don't use a feeder cup, this is a good time to try it.(you have to tear the back legs off crickets...it's hideous but they don't seem to mind). Keep the misting and dripping going. Hopefully he'll realize "the cage" was really the best place to hang out.

I feel your pain. We thought our hairless cat got out last night only to find out she had been locked up in our guest room. Its heart braking when you loose a pet. I hope you find your little one soon best wishes.

are there any holes in walls, or anywhere that he could have gotten into? start looking high-fans, curtains, behind furnitature, under couches, boxsprings of beds-if there are any holes in it.

I can feel your pain. this summer my kitten vanished. we could not find her anywhere in the house. not outside- two hours latter, we found her in the basement, hiding behind the furnace.

just keep looking!!

We found him everyone! :D We found him behind the toilet in the bathroom, haha. I'm so relieved, thanks for all the comments and suggestions :) My boyfriend lives with me so there's no way he would've gotten away with lying to me :p But he turned up and everything's back to the way it was!

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! thats so great!!!!!!! I was really worried for him and you!!! so happy hes safe and sound!!! :D:D:D

Glad to hear he's back in his cage, maybe he was trying to toilet train himself, might be sick of going in his nice clean home. You know chameleons can be house proud too. :p Aright think i've finally cracked up!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom