two headed monster jackson chameleon

Yes I've seen it. I would love to go there. I hope to own a fully articulated human skeleton one day.

I know what you mean a few weeks ago 2 of my kids, my wife, and me had a stomach bug and then about 2 weeks after that all 3 of my kids got pick eye and now my wife has a sinus infection.
If it's not one thing it's another
Yes I've seen it. I would love to go there. I hope to own a fully articulated human skeleton one day.
I like to look I would get somethings but not human

IMG_7441.jpg

This is super cool. I love biology and genetic mutations, but I can't help but feel a ping in my heart for the poor little fella. Sadly, it's probably a good thing that he didn't live that long. Maybe he rest in peace

Unfortunately one or both of them will not have a complete organ system and when one half of the twins starts to fail it takes the other with it. I've heard of two headed snakes that have been kept alive for a while but they had to be careful to only let the head with a complete gastrointestinal tract feed. It would be incredibly difficult to do with a chameleon and as pointed out above probably not humane.
I do get the wow factor though.

Unfortunately one or both of them will not have a complete organ system and when one half of the twins starts to fail it takes the other with it. I've heard of two headed snakes that have been kept alive for a while but they had to be careful to only let the head with a complete gastrointestinal tract feed. It would be incredibly difficult to do with a chameleon and as pointed out above probably not humane.
I do get the wow factor though.

In my second picture, you can see that they are sharing organs.:(

Back
Top Bottom