two headed monster jackson chameleon

here is a pic of a two headed chameleon, it sadly didn't live long but is super cool
IMG_4523.jpg

Interesting, but me personally I don't find it cool. Maybe if it survived and thrived it would be cool, but nature can be cruel. Not attacking your opinion, just stating mine.
I can definitely see how it can be cruel or sad... Not everyone is interested in biology and genetic mutations! Surviving and thriving is... very unlikely for any species with this mutation, especially with a parasitic twin. It's cool to see but it's horrible to think about.

Conjoined and/or parasitic twins are biologically interesting but I agree with the others. Based on this and your other post about a mystery death and the photo of the chameleon that passed something is seriously wrong with either the genetics (which is beyond your control other than not breeding the same two chams that produced this mutation) or the conditions in which they live. I know jackson's can be tricky but there are a lot of experienced keepers here so I would heed their advice.

Back
Top Bottom