Two Ambanja and Nosy Be

Realkoi

My collection has really started to grow as I had added a Male Ambanja from Chameleon Company and Two Male Nosy Be from The Colorful Life Chameleons. I could not be happier with all three. Just wanted to see what you guys thought of the new additions. Here is Avatar one of my new Nosy Be, Hope you guys like

Attachments

142.1 KB · Views: 219
    153.6 KB · Views: 204
    227.5 KB · Views: 213
    231 KB · Views: 210
    228.5 KB · Views: 193
4 Month Old Ambanja

Here is my new Ambanja Capone

Attachments

• Capone 4.jpg
    Capone 4.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Capone 1.jpg
    Capone 1.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Capone 2.jpg
    Capone 2.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Capone 3.jpg
    Capone 3.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 174
Carol he came from a forum member who has been breeding nosy be specifically for a number of years that I know of, what dose he look like to you?

Realkoi, they're beautiful, but I sense confusion ...

When you wrote "Avatar" in your original post, were you referring to your new chameleon's name? I think Carol may be looking at the cham _in_ your avatar, which doesn't look Nosy Be . . .

(I think "Avatar" is a terrific name for a Nosy Be, 'cause they're just as brilliantly blue as many of the creatures in the James Cameron film!)

~Bruce

Carol he came from a forum member who has been breeding nosy be specifically for a number of years that I know of, what dose he look like to you?

when you say "avatar" you mean the chameleon that is in the little box next to your user name? That is the chameleon I am referring to. That looks like an Ambilobe to me. I am not referring to the chameleons in the pictures you posted! Maybe I misunderstood you! Nosey Bes are blue and the chameleon in your avatar is not.

Realkoi, they're beautiful, but I sense confusion ...

When you wrote "Avatar" in your original post, were you referring to your new chameleon's name? I think Carol may be looking at the cham _in_ your avatar, which doesn't look Nosy Be . . .

(I think "Avatar" is a terrific name for a Nosy Be, 'cause they're just as brilliantly blue as many of the creatures in the James Cameron film!)

~Bruce

oh DAH! I feel like a total idiot!!! Yes, I was looking at the chameleon in his avatar. I just reread the post and NOW realize it is his chameleons name! Thank you for setting me straight!!!!! And yes, Great name!!!!

Back
Top Bottom