Trip to Reptillia!

no it wasn't the dred guy it was a dude with a beer belly did you see the pri ces for the animal there was a veild that was maybe 1 or 2 months ild they were asking 120 for it I almost fell over

no shit, pretty high & mighty eh? you dont handle chameleons but you also dont put them in the highest traffic area possible with amillion kids poking at the cage & harassing the hell outta the poor things either. you also arent surposed put substrate in the bottom. anybody eles find those cages had nowhere for the chams to hide if they get stressed out, when they abviously do on a daily basis. thing that bothers me the most is that those noseys arent even for sale so its not like theyre banking on the chams going to a proper home anytime soon. :( please tell me they didnt still have the female in the same spot right beside the cash register even though shes gravid....

i get my feeders at concord pets... keele & 7. in the plaza just east of the national sports, on the north side. theyre pretty cool in there. they dont know a ton about chams but theyll order whatever you want & most the time the silks are rediculously huge! asian dude in there really knows his feeders.

i get my feeders at concord pets... keele & 7. in the plaza just east of the national sports, on the north side. theyre pretty cool in there. they dont know a ton about chams but theyll order whatever you want & most the time the silks are rediculously huge! asian dude in there really knows his feeders.

ya and wanna know the worst part! they have a 5 inch tall and 4 inch wide clear cup as a laying bin and theres not even anything in it!

Back
Top Bottom