Trioceros tempeli

merumontanus

Avid Member
Here are a number of photos of a female Trioceros tempeli I acquired this week. Other than the slight rostral bruising from shipping, she seems to be in very good health, and does not appear to be very shy. Unlike all my other Trioceros, she doesn't mind the camera.

Cheers,

Fabián

3754973103_6695710a42.jpg

3754975829_e0dd9928a9.jpg

3754975215_0dec1443c5.jpg

3754974027_650fd5028c.jpg

3754972239_705afc706c.jpg

3754969587_a64b10d6c0.jpg

3755769672_344a2b83de.jpg

Lovely photos as always. Wait 'til she settles in a bit and you'll see her beautiful yet subtle pinks and greens. I know they won't replace the merumontanus for you, but I think you'll find these guys really interesting. So buy the male! :D

Cheers!
T

Beautiful girl!!!!!:D Do I really need to tell you how great your pictures are???:) I agree with Trace, get a male!!!!

Very Nice animal.

Think about me when you ever get offspring.
I kept a male for several years, which I gave away when I moved.
They are really beautiful species.

Right on! I was wondering how you were resisting getting this species. Now I see you couldn't. :D Great photos! I love that double gular crest; so cool looking!

Thank you for the notes, all-- apologies about the delay.

I can't wait to see her acclimated so I can see her true, subtle, colors, Trace. We'll see about that male, Jared!

Do you have photos of your male, Steven? I would love to see them if you have them handy.

It's hard to resist such great variety, Kent-- as you well know. But even it's even more difficult to resist temptation when you know the animals are in good condition and somewhat established. The surplus of the deremensis has really left some cages vacant-- hence the new acquisitions-- but I'm reaching that limit soon. The xantholophus are growing very quickly and hopefully the other two subspecies will produce young soon.

As always, photographic documentation of any and all events will be posted here.

Cheers!

Fabián

I wonder why there belly /neck spides split like that into two rows?

other then that really cool species

Hi Fabian,

The pictures are not on this laptop. But I'll try to search them this week.
It are really beautiful animals.

Steven

Ah ha! How many other photos of other species are you keeping from us, Benny? Fantastic images, and what a healthy specimen! Thanks for sharing!

I look forward to seeing yours Steven.

Yes, quite an interesting gular crest, James, isn't it? And yet, it's so clear how much they resemble others in the bitaeniatus complex, like goetzei (hi, Trace). :)

Thanks for the note, Harry. More photos coming soon.

Fabián

A few, but I'm still not a fan of posting them, do I lose my rights on them when they were uploaded with imageshack or others ?:confused::confused:

A few, but I'm still not a fan of posting them, do I lose my rights on them when they were uploaded with imageshack or others ?:confused::confused:

Steven is correct. You can add a copyright watermark to make piracy more difficult, but remain the owner regardless. Posting them is a was of publishing them. There is a date attached to that as well so , in essence, you're protecting them as you publish them. Sure, the best way to avoid the inconvenience of catching someone using your photo without your consent is to never show the photos, but where's the fun in that?

I recommend you check out Flickr for your photo storage. It adds an "all rights reserved" message to your photos in Flicker, and in general has the best (least) compression (colors look way better when uploaded).

Thanks for sharing, Benny.

Fabian

Yes, quite an interesting gular crest, James, isn't it? And yet, it's so clear how much they resemble others in the bitaeniatus complex, like goetzei (hi, Trace). :)
Fabián

I love how the gular crest splits into two and also the aqua-ish type colors. The conical scales (the correct term, right?) Have that coloration also. Very similar to the goetzei.

I hope you dont mind me posting a pic for reference:)
Picture1137080.jpg

Trace!!!! I would love to hear about some of the subtle similarities of these two species. I hpe you dont mind me posting pics of your animal either:eek:;)

Back
Top Bottom