trioceros quad gracilior

I already explained to Ricardo on the Dutch forum why I think it's not gracilior, but I found out from who he bought him and that's the same guy who sold me my quads for gracilior last year. In the end they were clearly not gracilior so I think it's the same thing here... Next time I know where not to buy my quads..

It was the german guy in de big hall. He is kind of ugly looking, I know his wife is Alexandra but I don't remember his name. I always make a little chat with him when I see him and I asked him if he had gracilior and he told me he sold them already.

It is Dirk and Alexandra from Berlin. ;)
And they don't sell gracilior, I have tried to explain it to them but Dirk keep saying when they have 6 horns it is a gracilior.
The only real Trioceros quadricornis graciliors will be imported very soon. ;)

Best regards,
Tom

We already sorted it out and it was indeed Dirk and Alexandra. I forgot his name but I've been chatting with him for a while, I'm not even trying to discuss it with him. Next time I know where I buy my quads, he had nice Rh. viridis though :p

This quad doesn't even have 6 horns and it's looking quite old enough to have developed all of his horns, so I don't even understand why they would sell it as gracilior while he doesn't have 6 horns..

Doesn't matter, we've been discussing it and I've given some compairing pictures of Chris so I think it's clear now. Gracilior or not, he's gorgeous!

I didn't read everything because I have too many tears running down my face from loosing my little Laurie this morning.

That is with out a dought in my mind a T. Quad Quad ...old, maybe.

Harry

haha, no I don't Benny. It's a very nice guy, but I just said it so that Ricardo would certainly know who I meant.

Back
Top Bottom