SPECIES FOR EUROPE

iancorby7

Hello to everybody.
I guess that a high % of people of this forum are from USA, but do you know any way to export your species to EU? Or do you have any contact to reach some "different" species in our continent? As you already know, since imports are very limitated and even more in EU, it's impossible to have a longetivity with some species.
I mean for Trioceros, Furcifer, Kinyongia..

Thank you for your information and kindly help.

There are pockets of keepers in Europe that have a number of species we do not in the US. The best thing to do is to go to the Hamm show and start talking to the people with chameleons there. They will be able to point you in the right direction. And then it becomes a networking project to learn where the breeders are. Instagram is a good place to find breeders as well.

There are occasional exports between the US and EU.

Hello to everybody.
I guess that a high % of people of this forum are from USA, but do you know any way to export your species to EU? Or do you have any contact to reach some "different" species in our continent? As you already know, since imports are very limitated and even more in EU, it's impossible to have a longetivity with some species.
I mean for Trioceros, Furcifer, Kinyongia..

Thank you for your information and kindly help.
If you’re on instagram, search for Jurgenvanoverbeke and get in contact with him. He’s from Belgium and has a big network within the community and has lots of different species he breeds (as far as I know).

Back
Top Bottom