trioceros quad gracilior

Handsome blond

He is absolutely the most handsome quad I've ever seen! And your photos are excellent. He is just astonishingly beautiful. Best wishes.

I have the other quads and your put mine to shame! That guy is just drop dead gorgeous. I would be willing to give him a home if you just HAD to get rid of him.:D:D:D But i still love my girls.:(

Laurie, I wouldn't say he puts yours to shame! ;)

Stunning animal none-the-less. Absolutely stunning.

Luis

I have the other quads and your put mine to shame! That guy is just drop dead gorgeous. I would be willing to give him a home if you just HAD to get rid of him.:D:D:D But i still love my girls.:(

Take that back! lol He doesn't hold a candle to Tuffy. I'm so biased in this, can you tell?

No offense to OP, he's beautiful. :)

Take that back! lol He doesn't hold a candle to Tuffy. I'm so biased in this, can you tell?

No offense to OP, he's beautiful. :)

The real truth is that there isn't a chameleon in the world that I would trade Tuffy for. We all know she has my heart!!!!!:) I am also crazy about Jet my other girl.

AmAZINg quad, Do want!!

he is gorgeous, absolutely a superb specimen!\

Do you plan on breeding him? and what country are you in?

All i can say is "oh my". Hes beyond gorgeous. Thats the most amazing quad ive ever seen. I hope you get lots of little golden heads soon. I def want on his babies waiting list.

My quads were offered as gracilior before but now I clearly see they aren't. This subspecie is really hardly seen, if you search for it on the net you only find some quad. quad. Beautiful!

this post is a little bit late but i love your quad never seen foto of gracilior before i want one no i have to tackle my wife for one. are you planning te breed?

i have a new cham.

foto's of my new Quad gracilior.
(according to the papers)

It's a little jumper and runner but he will get relaxed over a couple of week's i hope.

osy4ue.jpg

255o0u1.jpg

o6ffdd.jpg

140fdp0.jpg

1zqd8d4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom