Trioceros day out

My comment on the other thread may have been a little harsh and I apologize. These are some gorgeous examples of Trioceros for sure. I believe the quads, at least the male is a T. quadricornis gracilior.

I see some gracilior traits as well, horns and some of the coloring. but they do not have the tell tail red claws.. Could be quad/grac cross??

Well Hello Joe. how have you been on here and keeping quads without me knowing you? I am a complete quad lover, we can compare. i have a 1.1.1 but the last one is a baby male. My female is getting there,she is 10 months old, but still very small. She won't be breeding for a good while yet. Later you and I can swap babies.

Well Hello Joe. how have you been on here and keeping quads without me knowing you? I am a complete quad lover, we can compare. i have a 1.1.1 but the last one is a baby male. My female is getting there,she is 10 months old, but still very small. She won't be breeding for a good while yet. Later you and I can swap babies.

That sounds like a great idea Laurie. I am very much looking forward to baby quads, but like you said, it will be some time before they are mature enough.

Back
Top Bottom