Tiny Tina Time!

M&M

Today I finished building Valentina's photo stage*, so we took her outside (for the first time!!) for a brief little photoshoot to enjoy the nice weather we're having. She wasn't sure what to think at first, but once she got a look at the hornworm she was getting, she perked right up. She was certainly curious of her new surroundings and started to explore -- but we were unfortunately cut short on time. She will definitely be out for more pictures in the future!

*I refer to this as her photo stage as she has an additional outdoor enclosure that she can use for longer periods of time or if she isn't enclosed within our screened-in porch.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 5
Tiny Tina is certainly not a shy drinker! This is the third time she’s hit me in the face with water in two days. Once from her dripper near her basking spot, and the others off of misted plants. When I show her the hand mister, she comes right over to get the fresh water. She’s got such a personality!

😂

Here's some additional fun with Tina for the week! She has some exciting news to share at the end too...

We played hide-and-go-seek monstera for a few minutes on some leaves before she got excited about the water on the screen and started drinking that. She likes to pop her head up between the heart shaped leaves leading to some really fun pictures.
---
She grew a beard and displayed it proudly before quickly trying to get rid of it on her her branches.
---
The plant destroyer strikes again - this week's victim, the mid-level peperomia. We keep several plants on hand for her specifically (we run a small plant business on the side), but there are always a few that she eats faster than I can replenish from her stock. I went to get her a fresh peperomia and found that she had already eaten through every extra I had available. She didn't like that answer and ended up taking matters into her own hands and making her way to the one in the very top corner of her enclosure. She's certainly a determined little girl. :ROFLMAO:

As for her news... Tina has a little brother on the way! I won't share too many details yet, since this is Tina's thread, but we're so excited to have a little male panther joining our reptile family! We have a few thoughts on his name based on his lineage and as we know more updates about his arrival we'll share all of the news! :love:

Attachments

• IMG_0202-2.jpg
    IMG_0202-2.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0175-2.jpg
    IMG_0175-2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg