Tortoise Town? Backwater Reptiles?

Reptilelover47

Established Member
Hi,

Has anyone ordered from chams from Tortoise Town or Backwater Reptiles?

Could you provide some info on your experience with them?

Thanks!

I haven’t bought any thing from ether but I have noticed that Tortoise Town links you over to CBreptile when you look at there Chameleons page. Also I have read bad reviews about Backwater Reptiles on this forum before. Again I haven’t purchased from ether this is only what I have read.

I haven’t bought any thing from ether but I have noticed that Tortoise Town links you over to CBreptile when you look at there Chameleons page. Also I have read bad reviews about Backwater Reptiles on this forum before. Again I haven’t purchased from ether this is only what I have read.

Thank you for your insight. :)
How is CB?

Another vote here for avoiding backwater. Tried ordering a few tarantulas from them last year. After a week with no response they emailed me saying they dont have the spiders I ordered in stock. Then gave me the option to pick different ones out and they all arrived dead, poorly packaged, the list goes on. Took a while fighting with them about getting a full refund back.

Another vote here for avoiding backwater. Tried ordering a few tarantulas from them last year. After a week with no response they emailed me saying they dont have the spiders I ordered in stock. Then gave me the option to pick different ones out and they all arrived dead, poorly packaged, the list goes on. Took a while fighting with them about getting a full refund back.

Wow. That's ridiculous & awful.

Right now I want an ambanja, blue bar ambilobe, or nosy be. I think I finally found one I'm interested in that's in my price range though... An ambanja with dark blue barring in the family line. :)
You should buy from one of our site sponsors or members. I know @Matt Vanilla Gorilla has beautiful healthy and loved babies. @Chameleon Mike I believe breeds too. :)

Thank you so much for that! Yes I do have some available.

Matt, do you have any pics? Pm me again.
Like I said in our messages, I found one I like and I'm pretty set on it now, but I'd still be interested in discussing anyway. Just no hard feelings if I decide to stick with the one I already found, ok? Lol I kind of got excited about it already.

Back
Top Bottom