Tortoise Town? Backwater Reptiles?

Reptilelover47

Established Member
Hi,

Has anyone ordered from chams from Tortoise Town or Backwater Reptiles?

Could you provide some info on your experience with them?

Thanks!

Clayton0520

Avid Member
I haven’t bought any thing from ether but I have noticed that Tortoise Town links you over to CBreptile when you look at there Chameleons page. Also I have read bad reviews about Backwater Reptiles on this forum before. Again I haven’t purchased from ether this is only what I have read.

Reptilelover47

Established Member
I haven’t bought any thing from ether but I have noticed that Tortoise Town links you over to CBreptile when you look at there Chameleons page. Also I have read bad reviews about Backwater Reptiles on this forum before. Again I haven’t purchased from ether this is only what I have read.

Thank you for your insight. :)
How is CB?

Graves923

Chameleon Enthusiast
Another vote here for avoiding backwater. Tried ordering a few tarantulas from them last year. After a week with no response they emailed me saying they dont have the spiders I ordered in stock. Then gave me the option to pick different ones out and they all arrived dead, poorly packaged, the list goes on. Took a while fighting with them about getting a full refund back.

Reptilelover47

Established Member
Another vote here for avoiding backwater. Tried ordering a few tarantulas from them last year. After a week with no response they emailed me saying they dont have the spiders I ordered in stock. Then gave me the option to pick different ones out and they all arrived dead, poorly packaged, the list goes on. Took a while fighting with them about getting a full refund back.

Wow. That's ridiculous & awful.

Beman

Chameleon Enthusiast
Right now I want an ambanja, blue bar ambilobe, or nosy be. I think I finally found one I'm interested in that's in my price range though... An ambanja with dark blue barring in the family line. :)
You should buy from one of our site sponsors or members. I know @Matt Vanilla Gorilla has beautiful healthy and loved babies. @Chameleon Mike I believe breeds too. :)

Reptilelover47

Established Member
Thank you so much for that! Yes I do have some available.

Matt, do you have any pics? Pm me again.
Like I said in our messages, I found one I like and I'm pretty set on it now, but I'd still be interested in discussing anyway. Just no hard feelings if I decide to stick with the one I already found, ok? Lol I kind of got excited about it already.

Top Bottom