Today I purchased a Panther Chameleon I was wondering if it was a male or female , thanks

Maybe its just me but she looks big. She may lay eggs soon. Just be prepared if she starts roaming the bottom of the cage you'll have to get a lay bin in there right away. Female panthers are very easy to tell apart at that age. I'm surprised they sold you her saying it was a male. She looks like a beautiful girl in any case.

How did you take care of the baby female veiled you bought a year ago? Do you still have her? Please listen to the knowledgeable people here who are trying to help you set up her enclosure and care for her.

They would need a laying bin if its a female not "paper towels" please be careful with the advice you give.
And you please be careful when you correct someone. Sam is correct when he says to get ride of the dirt. And you are correct when you say she needs a bin. However The dirt in the bottom of the cage now can not serve as a lay bin so it’s got to go.

And you please be careful when you correct someone. Sam is correct when he says to get ride of the dirt. And you are correct when you say she needs a bin. However The dirt in the bottom of the cage now can not serve as a lay bin so it’s got to go.
of course get rid of the dirt, but paper towels? I understand dirt is a no go but to also put in all caps to leave nothing? I just thought it was misinformed in this case.

They would need a laying bin if its a female not "paper towels" please be careful with the advice you give.
Ummm??? What that dirt all along the cage in the photo..... why would you assume that’s ok? That has nothing to do with a lay bin.... 12in deep potted plant or even a mop bucket would be better.

Get rid of the substrate, try to get a good size hibiscus plant something that helps with the humidity, real plants leaves also hold water Much better, make sure your misting at least 5 minutes 3 times a day, best of luck with your beautiful Panther.

Get rid of the substrate, try to get a good size hibiscus plant something that helps with the humidity, real plants leaves also hold water Much better, make sure your misting at least 5 minutes 3 times a day, best of luck with your beautiful Panther.
He would have to do a major light upgrade for a hibiscus to survive in that viv...

Back
Top Bottom