Today’s Luie’s 4th Birthday

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My sweet little man turns four today. I love him so much and wanted to share a few of his recent pictures with you.

luieandred320111627.jpg

luieandred320111661.jpg

luieandred320111658.jpg

luieandred320111637.jpg

Reactions: Hoj
Luie's looking good for his birthday ( and every other day ), happy birthday. Nice pictures Jannb. He is one of the best looking veileds I've ever seen.

Long live the King!!!! Happy Birthday Luie!!! You have lived a great life so far and I wish you many more healthy and happy years! Awesome pics as always Jann!!! P.S. Luie, I want to come and visit you, I want to meet your new brother!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Louie and great job on such a beauty Jann i like to think of Louie as the spokes cham of Veileds. i always show his pick to friends to show how beautifull they can be.
enjoy your day together and wishing you many more
Hoj and the Family

Happyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyy Luie!!!!
wishing a big juicy worm your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa and Stanley

Feliz Cumpleanos Luie! (sorry no tildes or accents, I'm on a PC and don't know how to include them! D:

But Have a very Happy 4th Birthday Luie! Give him an extra worm for me Jann! ^__^

Last edited:
Luie have a great birthday, make Mommy take you out be the pool for a walk. You really are not getting older you are getting better and more beautiful.

Happy Birthday Luie!! He still looks so awesome. Hope you were treated to some of that FL sunshine today Luie and maybe a good treat!!

Thank you everyone. Your birthday wishes and nice comments are greatly appreciated. Before I went to work today everybody had treats and Luie had a couple extra. :) I also took him on a long walk around and around the pool when I got home from work. He loves going outside.

Back
Top Bottom