Tips?

That's a question you would probably have to ask your vet. Some routine things like fecal exams you can you yourself, I've heard of serveral keepers that do this, especially if they have lots of animals.

Or, my vet allows me to drop off my fecal samples without an exam, as long as they have seen the chameleons at least once before.

Or something if wondered about is pet insurance, All State offers reptile insurance for less than $10 a month. Not sure what it covers, it's something I've been meaning to look into for more info

Or something if wondered about is pet insurance, All State offers reptile insurance for less than $10 a month. Not sure what it covers, it's something I've been meaning to look into for more info
I know several members here have pet insurance and most of the rave about it. Maybe something to look into!

I know several members here have pet insurance and most of the rave about it. Maybe something to look into!

I'll have to ask the community soon to see the different companies they recommend. It sounds very cost effective, would have saved me money in the past, that's for sure :) thanks!

Nationwide pet insurance cost me $84 for the year. It doesn’t cover checkups, but should cover any treatments necessary. I haven’t had to use it yet though

Back
Top Bottom