Time for an upgrade...

Bibi Peperomia...

I'm bad at my peperomia species, haha! That's a very interesting looking maiden's hair vine - I wonder if others I've seen have been mislabeled, or if several species fall under the same umbrella? Super cute! I'll have to keep an eye out.

I'm bad at my peperomia species, haha! That's a very interesting looking maiden's hair vine - I wonder if others I've seen have been mislabeled, or if several species fall under the same umbrella? Super cute! I'll have to keep an eye out.

There is also maidenshair fern, and I'm sure there are many varieties.

OK, now I'm likely totally out of room...

20200201_152331.jpg

20200201_152317.jpg

So, I know I don't have any room, but does anyone know what plant this is? I think it might take a ride home with me when I get out of work...View attachment 257940

Its a calathea! I believe peacock calathea but ill need to check. Purple undersides? Its a cool plant but they are finicky about humidity. It will do well in the cham cage. I seem to half kill it on my own, so then I throw it back in the cham cage to rebound. I have one in Clarice’s cage.

Its a calathea! I believe peacock calathea but ill need to check. Purple undersides? Its a cool plant but they are finicky about humidity. It will do well in the cham cage. I seem to half kill it on my own, so then I throw it back in the cham cage to rebound. I have one in Clarice’s cage.

Thanks, I thought it could be since it is "similar" to the one I have, but was curious.

Back
Top Bottom