this morn!!

john118

woke up this morn to sort my viv out and my female yemen has changed colour loads the first pic is of her normaly and was taken about 2 days b4 the one i took this morn any reason for this change she has bin like this all day???

Attachments

• le (14).jpg
    le (14).jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 194
  • 53400134.jpg
    53400134.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 205
Had you moved stuff around before the second picture was taken? That normally annoys chams and will stress them out!

my cham is still this weird colour i aint changed anything round or really botherd her much the past couple days only to mist her and feed her really but she keeps getting lighter and lighter don't know wots the matter she still eating and drinking so dont know???? this was takin again this morn!!

Attachments

• 53400135.jpg
    53400135.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 134
my cham is still this weird colour i aint changed anything round or really botherd her much the past couple days only to mist her and feed her really but she keeps getting lighter and lighter don't know wots the matter she still eating and drinking so dont know???? this was takin again this morn!!

Idk whats up with her, but she is really pretty! :)

no she has never laid any eggs she is 10 months old and when i show her the male i have he goes massive really thin looking and lifts 1 leg up and goes near enough completly blue?????

Has she got anywhere to lay eggs? It looks like her rear is a little podgy so she may need to drop her current load! I don't have females, but that'd be my suggestion!

ye i have put a bin in her viv but i only have compost untill i can get sand will this be ok for a day or two or do i need the sand now!!??

I got a bag of playsand from Argos - it was only £2.49 I think. I mixed some compost with sand to make a digging medium and gave her another tub of just playsand. She ignored the sand and laid her eggs in the compost.

ok took these pics of here just b4 her bed time lol she has really changed colour the past few days i have put a layin bin in for her but it's filled with compost untill the shops open again it easter lol wot do you guys think
does she look like she has eggs???

Attachments

• 53400148.jpg
    53400148.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 53400149.jpg
    53400149.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 152
I'm not the best to ask, she does look a little 'thick' but that could just be the angle! Any change yet? Have you seen any scratch marks on the compost?

Back
Top Bottom