This looks funny to me, advice?

razzloe

So my 3 year old spayed veiled chameleon has these weird bumps near her back legs. Any advice on what it could be? I've attached a picture. Gonna take her to the vet in a couple of days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 192
Hmmmm...I can't really tell if it's a bump or possibly a fungus of some sort. Did it magically appear like that or did it start out smaller? I probably wouldn't rule out a burn either. Hopefully, a senior member can chime in and help.

So my 3 year old spayed veiled chameleon has these weird bumps near her back legs. Any advice on what it could be? I've attached a picture. Gonna take her to the vet in a couple of days.

Very hard to tell. Could be an abscess, a fungal or bacterial infection, cyst, tumor. Did the discolored center show up first without the swelling or did the swelling happen before the discoloration? If the discolored area was first with no swelling underneath, that might suggest a burn, but it doesn't really look like a burn to me. Definitely a vet visit. They should sample/biopsy it and test before suggesting proper treatment.

Back
Top Bottom