This is new

What an amazing video! Thanks for sharing this, very interesting :)

I seem to remember I read about them being able to swim in case of e.g. falling into the water by accident, but I had no idea they can do it by their own choosing so to speak :)

It looks like it just filled with air and "walked" on water. It's more of a chameleon floating.:D It needs to work on it's balance. It seemed to capsize a few times.

It looks like it just filled with air and "walked" on water. It's more of a chameleon floating.:D It needs to work on it's balance. It seemed to capsize a few times.

You probably would too if you were trying to get out of the water as fast as possible while you were filled with air. i know i would.:) its like trying to swim really fast while sitting on a personal raft in the pool.

Calumma Hilleniusi

I think I read somewhere that the species of calumma hilleniusi or something like that is known to swim and cross rivers in search of food etc. Please do correct me if I'm wrong though.

This is a couple years old and has been posted on here before so maybe not new, but still interesting!! I think they will swim if they have to, but it is probably not a natural occurrance.

Back
Top Bottom