They are here!!!! Pics! Let me know what'cha think!

Yeah, the blurry pic definitely looks male. In the pic below it the tail seems too thick just posterior to the vent. The bottom half of what will/would be a Y-bar is what I was talking about as looking like it has some red coming in. Is it my monitor?

It may be the monitor mine or yours :D. Just looks like standard orange to me. That does not mean its not red. :)

Well, I think I will try and get a couple more pics that may be a bit better. I will also try and get some of his red barring in a pic. Give me a few minutes.

Take him outside in the sun (if there is any) let him soak up some rays. Maybe he will be nicer and show us some more of his colors.

Ok, I will post a couple pics I got up in my bedroom, and I will take him outside here in a minute and get a few out there.

Here a couple good side shots:

boyorgirl001.jpg

boyorgirl002.jpg

boyorgirl003.jpg

boyorgirl012.jpg

And this one is a lil blurry, but you can see some color:

boyorgirl031.jpg

Thanks guys! I was seriously stunned by the female when I saw her. Her pic from Screameleons doesn't do her justice. She is stunning. I'm thinking about naming them Jack and Sally, The Nightmare Before Christmas just in case anyone is confused by that....because of his skeleton mouth...Jack Skellington. :D

Jack is exactly what I was going to suggest! I hope you name them that :)

Oh wow I did not read through the whole thread to see how old this was before I posted lol

:D Yeah... That's my fault for diffing up old threads... I start going through all the forums and stumble upon these threads and enquiring minds NEED to know:)

:D Yeah... That's my fault for diffing up old threads... I start going through all the forums and stumble upon these threads and enquiring minds NEED to know:)

It's ok Trundy, I try to read all the new posts. You will drive me crazy, but it is a short trip.:p:p:p:p

I love that male! He does look like he has a skeleton mouth, I'd call him Jack Skellington. :D Congrats on the new arrivals!

Edit: And as I read a little further, I see that you mentioned you probably would. That is just awesome!!

It's ok Trundy, I try to read all the new posts. You will drive me crazy, but it is a short trip.:p:p:p:p

Laurie... It'll be my pleasure... I'll drive as slow as possible.. I think i've read every thread started in the last 5 months just today... Holy what a loser I am... The question is... Did I just learn a buncha stuff? Or did I just waste my entire Saturday? Probably a lil bit o' both :D

I noticed that the last time there were pic updates on this post was 3 months ago? got any new ones?!

damn you trundy for being curious haha but i do the same thing...lets see some pics, you should definitely be able to tell if its a male now

Back
Top Bottom