They are here!!!! Pics! Let me know what'cha think!

No no sir....Jack is miiiiine :p

Also, a veiled was my first cham. I loved her so much, such a good girl. She passed away, just from old age a couple years ago. :(

I'll always remember her though, the one that started it all.

Thanks guys! I was seriously stunned by the female when I saw her. Her pic from Screameleons doesn't do her justice. She is stunning. I'm thinking about naming them Jack and Sally, The Nightmare Before Christmas just in case anyone is confused by that....because of his skeleton mouth...Jack Skellington. :D

OMG... I was just about to suggest the same thing with the names. lol

There are cuties! :D

OMG... I was just about to suggest the same thing with the names.

I suppose great minds think alike :D

And yes they are a "couple"....hopefully, one day.....

And yes they are from Screameleons. 3 out of the 4 Panthers that I own are :). I like them a lot.

Beautiful looking animals. The female is awesome. Ive always liked the females much more than the males. The colors might not be flashy but who doesnt like pink, peach, blue, purple etc:confused: The male looks really cool too. Im curious as to how his mouth will turn out after he colors up.

Congrats on a fine looking pair!

Ill place my bet after I get a better angle. OP, try and post a side view of it with its tail out but do not stretch it out or have him stretching it while holding on to something. The first couple inches straight out would be fine.

On another note I have seen young panthers with that scratched look and the skeleton teeth thing. It seems to be stress and disappears to never be seen again unless they are shipped again.

Its really cool looking but nothing comes out of it.

calais has skeleton teeth too lol except his are blue.

That is awesome! Blue is actually my favorite color. I'm really looking forward to seeing how his mouth looks as well, say around 6 months old or so. His body is crazy looking too, all stripey and such. My other male is not like that, never was. My new little guy is sooooo tiny. MAYBE the length of my pinky s/v. So cute.

Cain, I agree on the females. Some say all females look the same, but I just don't see that. I would say they look SIMILAR. I have seen some HUGE variations in female Panthers, and many of them take my breath away. So pretty.

Ok, That's it, I'm going to go get a better pic here in a minute.....

I dont have an actual pic of my little guys sire, just a pic from Vincent of a sample sire. I was told that he should turn out very similar to him. I'll post pics of both sires in a sec.

Back
Top Bottom