Thermometer/Hygrometer

kelso

I read on a previous thread about how the plastic arrow thermometer/hygrometers are often not accurate and someone suggesting a probe thermometer/hygrometer that could be picked up at a hardware store or somewhere like that. I have searched all morning and cannot find that thread but if someone has any information to share about this product and where to find it that would be great.
I googled probe hygrometers/thermometers and they were all like over $400!!!! haha I cannot afford that for a thermometer.

Thanks again everyone =]
Kelsie

I too have a plastic hygrometer and am looking to replace it asap after i get paid. I recall the thread you are talking about and if i remember correctly someone mentioned you can get them in either the gardening or weather section for like 10-20 bucks. I may be wrong, but this is what i remember reading. Good Luck

I too have a plastic hygrometer and am looking to replace it asap after i get paid. I recall the thread you are talking about and if i remember correctly someone mentioned you can get them in either the gardening or weather section for like 10-20 bucks. I may be wrong, but this is what i remember reading. Good Luck

Of Home Depot, Lowes, etc.. of course :)

Yeah we are thinking of the same thread ! Haha great i will have to make a stop after work today =]
Thanks a lot
Kelsie

Go to the gardening section. Usually in the indoor area of the gardening seciton, where all the doodads, decorations, and thermometers are.

Ask the staff where the "weather monitoring" stuff is. They might now.

There should be about 3 or 4 digital probe meters. One by the name Acu-Rite, about the size of your palm, that I am quite fond of.

Back
Top Bottom