The Question Game

waitt what r u talking about there!????? is there anything sexual u r talking about cuz im a dude! but long and skinny

stride gum or spearmint

Grantman, if there was anything bad about that turn it into something else, like the height and weight of a person. Don't try to make things immature. :)

Stride Gum.

Have you ever been arrested, and if you have, for what? (Unless you really would rather not).

Nope, I'm a goody goody, but I've seen lots of people get hauled off:D (they deserved it, mind you)

Who here has a really bizarre pet? (like, me i've a cricket) what is it?

Ive had a Wild bunny.. was that bizarre? Or Naked neck chickens?

Marianas Trench or Apocalyptica?

BTW. ive never been arrested, but did get stopped on my bike, for riding without a helmet... no ticket, no fine nothing. :)

Apocalyptica because they had one good song that I liked, never heard of Marianas Trench.

(They can't stop you for not riding without a helmet here!)

Tom Clancy or Stephen King?

crested geckos, a little bit friendlier on average. lol.

A fight with a tokay gecko, or a fight with a dog (small breeds)?

I'd take my chances with the Tokay, I lose too often against the ankle biters.

When listening to music: Speakers or headphones?

I'd take my chances with the Tokay, I lose too often against the ankle biters.

When listening to music: Speakers or headphones?

headphones its like you at the concert,can't hear anything else!!!!!

lose you hair or lose your teeth?

Mexican i geuss (TACOS)

Haha..

Pringles or doritos?

Pringles! Not only do they come in a cool can, But your friend hands you the can and says "want some pringles?" You can slide out like 20 of them, Keep them in your hand, and give the can back... You can fit like 6 doritos in one hand without dropping them everywhere. How is that for some logic. lol.

John Wayne or Clint Eastwood?;)

Pringles! Not only do they come in a cool can, But your friend hands you the can and says "want some pringles?" You can slide out like 20 of them, Keep them in your hand, and give the can back... You can fit like 6 doritos in one hand without dropping them everywhere. How is that for some logic. lol.

John Wayne or Clint Eastwood?;)

I never thought of it like that, you smart guy haha

Minibike or Miniquad

Answer to yours : Clint.

Rollerblade. The skates are kind of dorky to me, and it's harder for me to go super fast on skates. :D

Pirates or ninjas? LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom