Current or Favorite Non-Video Games

Klyde O'Scope

Chameleon Enthusiast
There are threads for Favorite Computer/Video games, as well as Music, Bands, Movies, Animals, Plants, and a few others.

“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.”​

— Plato​

Examples (not my list):

Board Games (e.g. Monopoly, Settlers of Catan, Scrabble)​
Card Games
Standard 52 card deck (e.g. Euchre, Hearts, Pinochle, Bridge)​
Special Deck (e.g. Uno, Mille Bornes)​
Collectible Card Games (e.g. MtG, Pokémon)​
Dice Games (e.g. Yahtzee, Farkle, Boggle)​
Skill & Action Games (e.g. Skittles, Tiddly Winks, Jenga)​
Tabletop Role Playing Games (RPGs) (e.g. D&D, Rune Quest, GURPS)​
Parlor Games (e.g. Charades, Apples to Apples, Fictionary/Balderdash, Twenty Questions)​

Card Games
Spoons, Texas holdem poker(not sure how to spell) and speed

Special Deck- Loot,

Dice Games- I don’t really like dice games tbh

Skill & Action Games- the climbers, Tokyo highway, jenga

Tabletop Role Playing Games- ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF

Parlor Games- cerades, two rooms and a boom, twenty questions

Card Games
Spoons, Texas holdem poker(not sure how to spell) and speed

Special Deck- Loot,

Skill & Action Games- the climbers, Tokyo highway, jenga

Tabletop Role Playing Games- ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF

My favorite of all time is poker and one night ultimate werewolf

My favorite of all time is poker and one night ultimate werewolf
I hadn't heard of ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF before. Looking it up, it seems like an embellishment of a game we used to call 'Killer' in the '60s.

I had forgotten about 'Spoons." It used to be one of my favorites too... 🤦‍♂️

Ever tried Dudo/Liar's Dice? (not pushing—just curious :unsure: )

6-30 players—Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :LOL:

I hadn't heard of ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF before. Looking it up, it seems like an embellishment of a game we used to call 'Killer' in the '60s.

I had forgotten about 'Spoons." It used to be one of my favorites too... 🤦‍♂️

Ever tried Dudo/Liar's Dice? (not pushing—just curious :unsure: )

6-30 players—Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :LOL:
I have tried dudo/liars dice will look for it at sotres

Hahaha yeah thanksgiving was the only time we played bc so many players but it was a blasttttt

Blokus is a good strategy game.
The players try to score points by occupying most of the board with pieces of their colour...makes you think.

I have tried dudo/liars dice will look for it at sotres

Hahaha yeah thanksgiving was the only time we played bc so many players but it was a blasttttt
I first played it at a board game convention, couldn't find a copy, so I made one in Powerpoint, printed it on card stock, and laminated it at a copy store. I found tons of dice at a dollar store.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lia...UakIkEHXiABxgQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1024&bih=625

At the convention, I think we started with 20 players, but it hooked me there.

I have to get ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE WEREWOLF...and ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE VAMPIRE too!!!
Have you got a decent supply of spoons? I ask because the above and Spoons are all elimination games. Each "round" someone is eliminated from the game, and eventually more people are out than still playing. Depending on the length of the game, folks can get anxious/bored waiting for the game to end, so it's a good idea to have a supply of short games for fewer people. ;)

Have you got a decent supply of spoons? I ask because the above and Spoons are all elimination games. Each "round" someone is eliminated from the game, and eventually more people are out than still playing. Depending on the length of the game, folks can get anxious/bored waiting for the game to end, so it's a good idea to have a supply of short games for fewer people. ;)
I hate long games that’s why I like ONU werewolf so much bc one round is like 5 minutes and you can play as many as u want

Back
Top Bottom