The Question Game

Yes, stepped on it while crossing a stream barefoot.

If you had to pick.... Dog or Cat?

Dog. They are more interactive. loving, and dont crap in the house (well, if they are trained that is). I had a cat and LOVED him a lot but he was spastic and bipolar. (Just MY opinion people)

Buried alive in the ground, or drowning while awake in a car under water.

Dog. They are more interactive. loving, and dont crap in the house (well, if they are trained that is). I had a cat and LOVED him a lot but he was spastic and bipolar. (Just MY opinion people)

Buried alive in the ground, or drowning while awake in a car under water.

WOW your twisted!

Ill take the car under water

Panther or veiled?

becasue its closer to where she gets her mechandise!!!.....:D

Oh and Panther!!(only becasue thats all I have ever had!!)

Med school or Vet school?

becasue its closer to where she gets her mechandise!!!.....

Oh and Panther!!(only becasue thats all I have ever had!!)

Med school or Vet school?

I'm going to say med school because I'm going there in a year and a half! :p But I think it'd be really cool to be a vet too.

Acura, BMW, or Lexus?

Veiled. I like them, never had a Panther.

E.coli or Food Poisoning?

Food poisoning!

Im not posting a q because there is already one above me, but I wanted to answer the q since it got overlooked.. so last q was.. (I have to post this and look so Ill edit)

Posted by Defishy:

A single noisy cricket you can't find or a thousand roaches you can find?

I would have to go with the single noisey cricket - It would eventually strave to death, but the roaches would live forever and ever and everrrrrrrrrrrr!

Winterwonderland or tropical island?

I would have to go with the single noisey cricket - It would eventually strave to death, but the roaches would live forever and ever and everrrrrrrrrrrr!

Winterwonderland or tropical island?

Tropical Island.

Whats your best skill?

capt. Super rule hero here to remind you that you need to answer the question and then ask a question.

Brunette

Costco or sams club

I think this was asked somewhere else and I must ONCE AGAIN say that I find unfair that REDHEADS are not included!!!!

Back
Top Bottom