The other part of the New Carpets we got

Dinky

here is agnar...... sorry it took so long to get photos up just been a little busy. here is anja sexy bf hahaha.....sorry for the fuzzy photos :p
This little guys are so awesome so glad there part of my life hahaha :rolleyes:

189.jpg

took to cup feeding immediatly....its awesome
191.jpg

194.jpg

165.jpg

163.jpg

202.jpg

I'm pretty sure. Male F. lateralis lateralis and F. lateralis major are easily identified by the large hemipenal bulge at the base of the tail. Did I not see an ad on KS for some captive born Carpet Chameleons - maybe pick up a male there if you have your heart set on breeding them. Do make sure you have a lay bucket in both Agnars' and Anjas' cages. This species can and do lay several clutches of eggs a year.

If you have not read it already, here is an excellent article on captive care of Carpet chameleons. There are also a few pictures showing the differences between the males and females. http://chameleonnews.com/?page=article&id=47

Agnar is very pretty, you've got some gems there.

Cheers,
T

appreciate it trace.....i did look at the article, and i was so dead set on one of them being a male.....i guess i made up a heminpenial bulge hehehe..... well ther both wc and both amazing not sure i want to see her go i emailed the guy i bought them from and told him whats up but well see maybe ill just get another :)

well i guess know i need a female name. Any sugeestions as i only have male names on my mind hahaha

Great looking carpet chameleon regardless of sex. I really like carpets, and I would have thought that was a male as well. Only because I always thought males were the green ones. I learned from your last post that I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom