The most unbelievable, but true story

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is such unbelievable, but true story, I still can´t believe it. Just another proof OF keeping faith and trust in someone............
The 27th of May my beloved Ranjo, managed to escape during his outside time, don´t ask how he did it, but it was 300% my own mistake. After weeks of searching outside, I slightly gave up on him, because I always said he´ll probably pop-up again one day.

WELL TODAY WAS THAT DAY THAT THIS LITTLE RASCAL, AFTER 7 WEEKS, CAME HOME! HE JUST WALKED BACK INSIDE, BECAUSE THE DOOR WAS OPEN AND I WAS AT WORK, AND DAMN HE LOOKS GOOD 😲

3.jpg

No freaking way !! You got to be the luckiest guy on the planet . I lost a iguana The same . I had him for over 15 years, we never found him he was 4 feet long . Someone probably crapped when they found him or his carcass .. congratulations buddy !! By the way he’s gorgeous🥰

That is freaking nuts! Guess he got tired of hunting his own food :hilarious:
It’s completely insane!!! I think he had it with constantly watching his back for not getting eaten 😏
No freaking way !! You got to be the luckiest guy on the planet .
He just looks extreme healthy and well fed. I’m guessing the heat or the dryness that broad him back. We’ll never know, most important he’s back🤩

No freaking way !! You got to be the luckiest guy on the planet . I lost a iguana The same . I had him for over 15 years, we never found him he was 4 feet long . Someone probably crapped when they found him or his carcass .. congratulations buddy !! By the way he’s gorgeous🥰
Wow, that’s crap! Especially after 15 years, 😅 that will be “scary” sight seeing a 4 feet long “monster” crossing by. Thanks buddy 🥳. My wife was almost crying and couldn’t believe it. She was soooo mad at me, the first 2 weeks he was gone and still was when somebody spoke about him

So glad to hear it. That’s amazing!! He had it good, and had a life experience… and now he’s home:) Yay!

I visited with my aunt this summer and she told me about a tree toad my cousin brought into their house in the winter and released back outside in the spring. One day when she opened her front door, the little toad jumped on her… so they brought it back to a terrarium in the house. I think it’s mysterious and wonderful .

So glad for you!!

Incredible! If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? I ask because whatever the answer, it suggests K. boehmei can survive in those conditions with no supplemental water etc.
Of course no probs, in the Netherlands. The last 7 weeks we only had 7 or 8 days with rain. That’s the thing that keeps me surprised as well, insects are there enough, especially bees. I’m really surprised he isn’t that wrinkled and dehydrated. On the other hand my back neighbor has a pond, maybe he drank from that. Luckily, the last weeks night temps where around 55, however daytime temps where between 68 and 89.

Last edited:
So glad to hear it. That’s amazing!! He had it good, and had a life experience… and now he’s home:) Yay!

I visited with my aunt this summer and she told me about a tree toad my cousin brought into their house in the winter and released back outside in the spring. One day when she opened her front door, the little toad jumped on her… so they brought it back to a terrarium in the house. I think it’s mysterious and wonderful .

So glad for you!!
Thanks and another great story 🥰
Yes, it all stays a mystery…..

Back
Top Bottom