The Moment We've ALLL Been Waiting For!

Hes currently going through his very first shed with me! His tail was first, and boy did that happen fast. I left for a few hours and as I was gone almost a complete tail shed. Hopefully the rest goes just as well. You can see in this picture near the tail base its staring to lift!!
20200621_173507.jpg

Oooo, also, i got a new toy!! Its my very own Cham Cam! Ive been able to see him eat 2-3 times now with it, and im loving it! Hopefully i can get a video of this soon! Its definitely my new favorite past time on my phone. Just sitting there watching him!
15927829846605396991833565798612.jpg
2CAA8E965958_1592783106421.png

Im thinking of ways to put this inside of the cage, reason being, it has a night vision mode that would be awesome, however it cannot go through the screen. Anyone else use this awesome Wyze camera and have a good way to place it in the cage?

Another huge leap of confidence from Sheego yesterday, he ate a dubia right out of my fingers! Not just that, but my girlfriend also was able to feed him for the first time! She held the bug and all.. ?:love: I guess they're both in the process of warming up. Slowly but surely!:LOL:(y)

Back
Top Bottom