The Daedalus & Azura Clutch Photo Thread

Olimpia,,,, do you ever think you'll do it again? :rolleyes:

With Azura and Daedalus, not intentionally. I still have two retained clutches that still have a few months left so I'll hatch and raise those if they continue to do well, but I won't breed these two again.

Azura will be 2 years old on Valentine's day this year and it saddens me that she's already "middle-aged" for what females typically live for. She's laid really tiny clutches (first 23, second 12, third 9 eggs) but I want to help her live as long as possible.

I will probably take one of their daughters (Peony, probably) and pair her up with Castiel eventually and continue their line, as it were.

Jann,,, you dont know how tempted i am! i'd love to have a Stanley Jr.... :)

Stanley is such a handsome veiled, I love his pastel colors. I would definitely let Jann help you pick out a female, she has a great eye for picking beautiful animals.

Yep. Really petty, but thankfully it's only a small handful of people.

who should be completely ignored

Hate mail for being a cross? Do these idiots (who should be completely ignored) know that what they are doing is attempting to spread race hate to include the less moronic members of the Animal Kingdom? :D
I just can't work out what kind of reasoning could lead to criticising such healthy and good looking lizards........

Hate mail for being a cross? Do these idiots (who should be completely ignored) know that what they are doing is attempting to spread race hate to include the less moronic members of the Animal Kingdom? :D
I just can't work out what kind of reasoning could lead to criticising such healthy and good looking lizards........

Me neither! lol The only thing I can think of is that these people feel a deep sense of insecurity possibly regarding the purity of their own "pure" animals, so they feel the need to lash out and distract from their own worries. I can only assume, otherwise I don't know why anyone would stoop so low!

Not that we care, Daedalus thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and so do I.

Back
Top Bottom