The babies first vet visit

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
The vet visit went very well. ALL the fecals were perfect......bet it was the most fecals Dr. Alfonso had done at once before. :D Luie also got a clean bill of health. Dr. Alfonso said the babies all looked great......some of the healthiest babies he's ever seen. He took one of my boys and Dez came by and picked up her little girl and Luis (luevelvet) was there and we had a nice chat. Luis, I hope your girl lays those eggs soon.

So glad to hear the babies are doing great!! Can't wait until Thursday to get Luca. Seems like forever. Give him a kiss for me until then!

So glad to hear the babies are doing great!! Can't wait until Thursday to get Luca. Seems like forever. Give him a kiss for me until then!

I give them all kisses.:) I ask Dr. A if he was going to kiss his and he said no, but his wife's a real sweetie and she might. :D

Doesn't everyone kiss their chameleons?! I have been known to kiss my two, lol! Tommy gets one on the end of his nose every time he's out! Don't you think they smell nice too?:eek::D

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
The babies all got their "green cards!!!!!!!!!!!" they are free to travel!!!!!;)
sorry Jann,, you are so sad to be letting them go... :(.
but we are so glad go be getting them!!!!!!!!! :). Lisa

Thanks Jann so much. I am in love already! I want to give her a bunch of kisses she is so sweet.

I love the card you made too with Cameile (sp?) photo on the front. Thats is such a great Idea with the cards, they are so nice.

Hey Jannb,

I hope you got a group discount on all the fecals...
My guy charges $45 per fecal...and I also have to bring in the animal too for an additional $85

Oh well, that's only $125 for quadzilla next week.
Hmmm, I might take little Laurie too as I still don't like her urates after all this time.

Harry

Harry, we are very lucky here that fecals and vet visits are not that expensive. Dr. Alfonso goes to most of the reptile shows around here and does fecal for $10.00. They are a bit more in the office.

BTW He will be at the reptile show in Tampa next weekend if anyone needs fecals.

Heather & Tiff, could you imagine not loving these little guys???? :p

Dez, I am so glad that you are happy with her. :)

Heather & Tiff, could you imagine not loving these little guys???? :p

No I couldn't!:eek: I could NEVER part with mine, or imagine life without them - they are part of the family! The hubby would go first before Amy or Tommy, lol!:p:D They are the most endearing, fascinating creatures! When my dear Lily died I was actually 'lost' without her. I think we need these chams as much as they need our care!:D

Jann,

It was such a nice surprise to run into you two at the clinic. And those babies! They're everything a healthy veiled should be. :)

The deremensis female is laying sporadically. So far she's dropped 14 but a bit stubborn with the rest. Time will tel. :)

Luis

Jann,

It was such a nice surprise to run into you two at the clinic. And those babies! They're everything a healthy veiled should be. :)

The deremensis female is laying sporadically. So far she's dropped 14 but a bit stubborn with the rest. Time will tel. :)

Luis

Glad to hear that she's laying. I hope she does well with the rest. About how many eggs do they normally have?

Puckered up 4 gyrly

we r all PUCKERED up and ready for gyrly to arrive home safe and sound; i just cant hardle wait for my lil 1, she is going to bring a ray of sunshine in her heart i can feel it already,

OMG...I JUST got the tracking number for Spartacus!! I can't contain myself!! I can't wait until tomorrow morning!!!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom