T.J.Jacksoni 22 days old and ALL 11 still alive and well !!!

SMCNARY

Established Member
I set up my neonate tub rack to be as perfect as I could possibly make it. Now comes the problem..... It was set up so that I could put the babies in it and never need to do ANYTHING but put in food in it. Well it was working exactly as I had planed!!!!! Problem, due to the thick artificial plant cover I could never find more then 8 of 11 of the babies!!!!
Even though it did not need ANYTHING done I convinced my self that it needed cleaning and that I should take a count of the kids. The pictures to come are of ALL 11 in perfect health and GROWING
Well (WHO HOO) :<)
yje4aje6.jpg
yda3ury7.jpg
e8asy3ev.jpg
ny3abeba.jpg
u4ydy2y6.jpg
u7y3a2u6.jpg
5yge2yvy.jpg

Dam!!!!! Taps talk says I have exceeded my limit!!!! Hope these pictures post!!!!

Looks great man!! Color of them looks great as well. Thank God I will be there in a couple of weeks with a real camera!! LOL ;)

Yeh,yea,yea Max says my pictures suck too!!!! When u come up u will have to show me how to post the Picts I take with my digital camera!!! I AM COMPUTER CHALLENGED YOU KNOW!!!!:D:mad::confused:

Thanks JD I am pleased that they r all doing well!!!BTW the one you found was one of the original that my son let get out on the rack!!! I am glad u saw it when u did!!!

Awesome job, Steve! Killing me with those pics, bro! :D

OKOKOKOKOK SO CALL ME ONE NIGHT AND HELP ME LEARN HOW TO USE MY DAM DIGITAL CAMERA AND POST GOOD PICTURES. Yes I know u use your I phone but I just suck at it with mine lol :D

OKOKOKOKOK SO CALL ME ONE NIGHT AND HELP ME LEARN HOW TO USE MY DAM DIGITAL CAMERA AND POST GOOD PICTURES. Yes I know u use your I phone but I just suck at it with mine lol :D

Lol! Just slap your memory stick into the computer and save your files. I notice that a lot of members will use photobucket to upload through. Use the search tool to find a thread on this oooorrrrrrr get some steady hands and tap the screen on your phone before you take the pic to focus. :D ;)

Steve, I love you!! I feel better about my pictures, I always hate to post pictures cause I always get told they suck. Sadly it is true. I think the babies are just too sweet. I will be happy to see more pictures of them.:)

Steve, I love you!! I feel better about my pictures, I always hate to post pictures cause I always get told they suck. Sadly it is true. I think the babies are just too sweet. I will be happy to see more pictures of them.:)

Who says your pics suck? You take great pics! :)

Lol! Just slap your memory stick into the computer and save your files. I notice that a lot of members will use photobucket to upload through. Use the search tool to find a thread on this oooorrrrrrr get some steady hands and tap the screen on your phone before you take the pic to focus. :D ;)

So that's the trick

Steve... I've really got to get by there and see these little guys myself!!!! They look like they're coming along nicely!!! God knows they've got plenty to eat!!!!! ;)

Lisa,come on by anytime!!! I was glad that I had the fruit flys and pinheads in large quantities :D I have not had the patience to try picking out the baby mealworms or isopods yet :eek: Does that make me a bad Cham dad :rolleyes:

My mom used to say (misery loves company) so we r like 2 peas in a pod when it comes to our picture taking :) Although I seem to remember your pictures looking much better then mine!!! I am going to practice and do better as I don't want to keep killing my friend Max :rolleyes:

My mom used to say (misery loves company) so we r like 2 peas in a pod when it comes to our picture taking :) Although I seem to remember your pictures looking much better then mine!!! I am going to practice and do better as I don't want to keep killing my friend Max :rolleyes:

Lol. Ya know I love ya, man! (Not that kind of love, bro!!) :D

Back
Top Bottom